Sunday 24 November 2013

changes

my oh my it's been quite a while since i've made a post. i've been rather busy these past couple of weeks. i finally got a job at a great place that does school photography. being an art graduate, i think this is a great place to work to at least get my foot in the door to greater art opportunities. unfortunately this position is just temporary but i'm glad i was able to work there the time that i have. i've met some amazing and interesting people and that's always a great thing. although this position is just temporary i was still going to interviews in the first couple of days of working because i wanted to try and find a position for when i would eventually be out of work once again and to my surprise i got another job with great pay, so thumbs up for that! i'm sad i'll be leaving the job i have now because i'll miss some of my co-workers but i'm excited for what this new job will bring me.

in other exciting news my mom and her boyfriend bought an amazing new home together. well, actually it's not new at all, it's an old century home but it'll be new to us! it is stunning and i am so excited to move in, have some amazing times and make new memories there. i feel like my life has been in a sort of upheaval in the last five years of my life, moving from place to place, but you learn to love the ride.

i'm going to try and make some more posts in the next month with some stuff that will actually interest you guys haha! i'm going to get a psychic reading on wednesday which is pretty neat! i've never done one before so i'll let you guys know what she says! i'm kind of nervous!

have a lovely week cheeky chatters!
stay cheeky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...