Thursday 30 May 2013

50 Facts About Me



1. I'm left handed and strangely enough most of the friends I've made in my lifetime have been left handed as well. Three out of my five best friends are lefties.

2. My background is a mixture of Irish, Scottish, English, Dutch, Prussian, German, and a tiny bit of  French. 

3. I love Disney movies.

4. Me and my friends love taking ugly pictures and one of my friends has THE ABSOLUTE ugliest pictures of me and I'm genuinely scared for the day they resurface. It'll most likely be my wedding day...

5. I wrote an article to the newspaper in the third grade about the city cutting down a bunch of trees to put in a highway and with the article I sent in a picture of myself. At the time I had extremely short hair and looked just like a boy so they put in the article that I was a little boy and instead of "she said" they put in "he said"...I never cut my hair short again.

6. I love turnip. 

7. I love pickles so much I used to drink pickle juice. Unfortunately, I ruined my stomach by doing that and can't eat pickles anymore without getting a wicked stomach ache. 

8. I have had 5 jobs since the age of 14. I have never been fired though!

9. I absolutely love country music. 

10. I was on my high school rugby team for 2 years. 

11. I was in an Arbor Day poster with two other friends in grade four and I thought I was pretty cool because of that...haha I need to get over myself.

12. My family has had 4 cats, 1 dog, a morning dove, baby sparrow, guinea pig, hamster, 4 rats, 3 mice, a million fish, stick bugs, two frogs and a leopard gecko not all at the same time, but over my lifetime. 

13. I drove into my grandparents brand new garage doors when I first got my license and slightly dented the car inside the garage, as well as basically ripping the garage doors off. Oops. 

14. I have two sisters one two years older and one two years younger.

15. I was named after my granddad.

16. One time my sister and I were playing in a tent and I tickled her foot and she kicked me in the eye accidentally and gave me a black eye, and it was picture day the next day at school.

17. I love coffee but I'm extremely caffeine sensitive.

18. I have naturally curly hair. 

19. I had braces for almost four years. 

20. I have a fear of barfing.

21. I can't tan, it just won't happen.

22. I have an extreme phobia of bellybuttons. 

23. I have four piercings, all of which are on my ears. 

24. I love doing laundry.

25. I hate flowers. 

26. I used to think if I took a chicken egg out of the fridge and kept it warm, it would hatch. UPDATE: it doesn't.

27. I played the violin for 3 years when I was younger.

28. I choke more than the average person. One of my friends has given me the heimlich remover at least three times and I owe her my life.

29. I love to cook and bake. 

30. I tried learning Swedish when I was younger just for fun and can speak a tiny bit of it still. 

31. I hate apples unless they're cooked into something. I haven't eaten a raw apple since I was 12...that's almost 10 years!

32. I took ballet and irish dancing as a child.

33. I love peanut shells but I hate peanuts...haha not weird at all...right? 

34. I need glasses (and have glasses) but I never wear them.

35. I'm afraid of the dark.

36. I have been to France, Spain, Las Vegas, Bahamas, Cuba, Florida, New York, Arizona, Los Angelos and stopped at an airport in Belgium but I don't think that counts because I never left the airport. 

37. Me and one of my friends always do accents (usually English or Australian) just for fun but sometimes we try and fool people in to thinking that we're actually from those places and that were just visiting Canada, most of the time it works!

38. I hate writing in pen it's too permanent and too much of a commitment for me. 

39. I'm obsessed with Yogurty's...

40. I've never smoked cigarettes and never will.

41. My sisters and I used to play "the fighting game" basically we would hit, punch and kick each other but we couldn't scream, cry or make a sound cause then our parents would hear and the game would be over. It was really just to get our anger out (we had ginger rage you see) but, it was also pretty fun most of the time...only problem, was that my younger sister bruises like a peach and went to school with bruises everywhere and her teacher noticed asked where they were from and my sister replied "the fighting game." Our mom had no idea we were playing this. Needless to say, our mom was called to the school and got an ear full, sorry momma! 

42. I love pizza but then again who doesn't! 

43. I like to knit. 

44. I swear like a friggin sailor. 

45. I cry easily. If someone does something or says something beautiful, I cry. If I see something even slightly sad, I cry. I hear a sad song, I cry. I just literally cry at everything and if you know me, you just ignore it.

46. I sink in water, I can and love to swim, it's really hard for me to stay afloat. 

47. I used to want to be a funeral director. 

48. I love christmas more than anything. 

49. I believe in ghosts and aliens.

50. Sometimes I do things that I don't want to do because I fear that I'll regret not doing it later in life. I don't want to miss out on any experiences. 

I hope you guys enjoyed learning a little bit about me with my 50 facts post! I'd love to hear some facts about yourselves. Or if you have any comments at all I would love to hear them. Thanks for reading.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...