Thursday 23 May 2013

Introduction

Hey there everyone!

So, I guess this is my introduction. I'm not going to say what exactly this blog is going to cover because I'm a scatter brain and I can't actually commit to one concrete topic (I have commitment issues), so who knows what I'll end up going on about! I'll narrow down the possible A to Z and everything in between to beauty, fashion, health and travel. The reason I have picked these four topics is because these are the things that I have the most interest in and are most likely to be the main focus of most of my blog posts. But, as mentioned earlier, I will probably talk about everything under the sun in addition to the main topics.

I guess I should maybe introduce myself in this introduction, eh? My name is Alex and I'm a 21 year old girl from Canada (explains that "eh" up there--just kidding). This is my first "real" blog. I have another blog that I am currently working on for an online summer course I am currently taking (last class then I'm done university y'all!). However, I have to write my blog on a topic chosen by the professor so, I'm not really getting in to it that much. But, it opened my eyes up to the blogging world which I have come to enjoy! So really it is my summer online course that brought me to start a blog about some things that I am passionate about.

I'm not sure what else to say in this introduction other than that I hope you guys keep checking up on what I post about and that I hope you enjoy all that I chatter on about!

Cheers,

Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...