Wednesday 27 August 2014

the end of summer

well, summer is coming to an end. for most people this is a sad thing, but for me it's kind of exciting. fall and winter are my personal favourites.  it may have something to do with me being a red head but summer is just not my season. it does nothing for me. i physically can't tan, i sweat super easily and hate being hot (and my current home doesn't have a/c - lord have mercy) and i'm no longer living the easy life of a kid and have my summers off to play and have fun, i've gotta work the days away. this summer has been rather uneventful for me as well so theres nothing that has made me want it to go on any longer than it already has. so, as you can tell, i'm totally pumped for fall to come around!

as much as the summer has been for the most part uneventful, i did manage to have a little bit off fun. you can't go without it for too long or you'll start to go nuts! so i thought i'd give you all a little glimpse of what i did to stay sane on my limited but, relaxing and fun, days off!

 i got manicure ...or two...or 4.. (OPI roadhouse blues)

i got acquainted to the new house
i explored the new town (this is the town's annual buskerfest) 
 made some new friends
 saw some beautiful sunsets
 spent some time in the great outdoors
 caught up on a couple shows
 celebrated a birthday
 started taking music lessons again! (this is my mom making up some songs)
 took advantage of the new pool
 help a little birdie find his momma again
 hiked with some friends
 caught up with friends
went to a local farm to play with animals
 spent lovely summer evenings with family
and stopped by the CNE!

hope everyone had a safe and happy summer. :)

stay cheeky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...