Tuesday 18 March 2014

random goodies haul




i've been shopping a little more than i probably should be lately. but, there are just some things you can't resist getting, you know? 


i went to a local beauty supply shop not too long ago and was trying to resist my ever growing urge to spend. i refrained to a certain degree, but they had a couple of OPI nail polishes on sale so, of course, i got a couple. i had been wanting the "blue my mind" one for a while so i was happy to see it on sale. the 'a-piers to be tan" one intrigued too me so i grabbed it as well.


 when i was in high school i got in the habit of breaking open vitamin e gel capsules and put the oil under my eyes, on cuts, scars, cuticals and lips. i was in the drug store picking up some things when i came across this little jar of vitamin e oil. i like to put it under my eyes and on my forehead creases while i sleep. 


my hair has been an absolute disaster this winter, probably because it has been extra harsh this year. i've been conditioning , putting oils in it and trying to give it some of it's moisture back so it might actually do what i want it to do when styling (it's not curling or straightening properly!) i have seen this around and smell it every time i come across it in a store -- it smells heavenly. i have only used this twice but it seems to be leaving my hair extra soft and clean feeling, thumbs up so far!


now this is for anyone who absolutely from the depths of their soul hate stick deodorant. i have always used stick deodorants and have never quite liked them, they mark clothes, feel weird and often lose their fresh smell. i was talking with my mom expressing my hatred towards them and mentioned how i was jealous that boys had a spray deodorant option. she then went on to tell me that girls did as well, who knew! she said that this brand "Arrid" was the one that everyone used when she was young. let me tell you, this smells great, stays smelling great, doesn't leave deodorant marks on clothes and is super easy and fast to apply. i am never going back to stick deodorants!

let me know if you have tried any of these or if you try them after reading this, i'd love to hear what you guys have to say! remember, stay cheeky.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...