Monday 14 October 2013

happy turkey day!


happy thanksgiving everyone!

i know it's not thanksgiving everywhere but in canada it's thanksgiving weekend and i'm stoked to get some turkey lurkey in my belly. anyways, i thought i should make a little post of all the things i'm thankful for since it's our day of thanks!

i'm thankful for my family
i'm thankful for my friends
i'm thankful for their support in everything i do
i'm thankful for food and clean water
i'm thankful for my education
i'm thankful for the roof over my head
i'm thankful for the opportunities life has handed me thus far
i'm thankful for all the love i'm surrounded with everyday
i'm thankful for my experiences
i'm thankful for my cute little orange kitty
i'm thankful for my health
i'm thankful for my happiness
i'm thankful for everything and everyone i have in my life
and i'm thankful for all of you lovely readers!

have a wonderful day everyone!
stay cheeky!

photo from sharelike.me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...