Sunday 13 October 2013

st.ives mineral clay firming mask


hello cheeky chatters!

so i was out shopping with my older sister and i picked up this mask by st.ives. there are two reasons i got this mask, number one: i have an obsession with masks and anything that may have the potential to make my skin beautiful. number two: it was on sale. i am always making masks at home with things i have in my house already, but sometimes this gets old you know, i want a "real" mask once and a while. this mask isn't for getting rid of zits or making your pores look smaller, this one is for firming your facial skin. i know what your probably thinking..."why does a 21 year old need a firming mask?..." call me crazy but i have wrinkles, although my mother and other women her age would be flabbergasted to hear that i think i have wrinkles but, i do, just a little. anyways, i liked the look of this mask and it's supposed "firming" abilities so i snatched up a bottle.


my first impression of the stuff was "wow, what a pretty colour," it's a lovely mint colour with a lovely mint scent to match. the mask itself has a real smooth texture, it goes on the face easy and almost instantly cools the skin. it has a nice refreshing sensation. as the mask dries it's the neatest feeling, it goes super freaking tight. i've used masks before that go tight as they dry but never as tight as this one. i left it on for maybe half an hour just because i was watching a movie and was too lazy to get up and wash it off but once i did go to wash it off the washing process took a while. it's pretty difficult to get off your face once it's dried on there. once it was all off and my face was clean it did feel tighter. my "wrinkles" are still there but it made my face feel nice and it didn't make me break out which is a plus. i'd give this mask a 7.5/10.

stay cheeky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...