Thursday 20 June 2013

A Little Review of Miley Cyrus' New Video

Happy Thursday Cheeky Chat readers! I thought I would chat on a bit about Miley Cyrus' new song/music video 'We Can't Stop." I have to admit I was making a weird face the entire time watching her music video, one just like this:


this is my *what is happening face*


But, I wouldn't say that I am one to judge. I actually kind of like the video because the fact that it is so strange and out there. Musicians call themselves artists, right? Well, it seems that Miley has taken to that name more than any other musician I've seen, so kudos to her! Being an art student who has seen her share of extremely strange art ventures..trust me this is not that weird. Check out some of David Shrigley's stuff on YouTube THEN we can talk about weird. Miley has changed a lot since her Hannah Montana days! I think it's pretty rad that she finding her own style and voice and going with that. If you guys haven't checked it out I recommend you do so! WATCH IT UP

until we chat again, stay fabulous!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...