Thursday 6 June 2013

Busy Bee



Hello my Cheeky Chatters!

I haven't written anything on here for a few days and felt as though I needed to write a little something. Unfortunately I have nothing super interesting to talk about since I have been extremely busy working and when I'm not working, doing homework, bleh! I honestly can't wait to be done with this class it feels like the most time consuming class I've ever taken but it's probably because it is a full year course being crammed into a couple months and also because it's my summer and I just want to veg on the couch ;) What can I say, I'm a lazy butt. So, anyway something a tad bit exciting happened at my work today that I thought I would share with you all. One of the ladies that I work with has a daughter who takes in stray animals, cleans them up and helps them find good homes. But, in the past couple days she got four of THE CUTEST little kittens! They had a vet appointment today and she decided to bring the babies down to the office so we could play with them and cry about the fact that none of us could really  take one home for various reasons (allergies, older dogs and cats that probably wouldn't like a new kitten in the house etc.) But nonetheless it was still super fun to play with the little guys. I took a couple pictures of one of the kittens (the others were way too hyper to get a good picture) but just how cute is he! 
Just look at the size of the finger in this picture to get a better idea of how small this little guy was! He was tiny!

Just precious.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...