Tuesday 25 June 2013

I NEED A NEW CAMERA!

Hellllllllllo everybody!

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while I have been working at my job and working on my online course and trying to spend any of my spare time with family and friends. So, I haven't had to much time to write! Anyways, If you haven't already noticed I don't really post too many pictures on my blog and the ones that I do, well, they suck. I actually love photography and take pictures all the time but I desperately need a new camera. I got a "good" camera when I was in grade ten and I always think of it as being the most amazing camera ever because I paid $300 for it at the time and it took what I thought to be great pictures. However, now that I think about it, that camera is around 6 years old and really not that good. I mean the pictures it takes are great and all but no where near as good as some of the pictures cameras that have come out in the last couple years can do. I currently have and use the FUJIFILM finepix S1000 but lately when I try and connect it to my computer the pictures/videos won't all come off or when I try and use the photos and videos that did load properly on IPhoto or IMovie they mess up the whole application! So I want to get a new camera and start fresh. I would love one that will not mess up my computer and one that will take lovely, beautiful pictures/videos.

I've been researching some cameras lately and really like the Canon EOS 600D, the Canon 7D and the Canon 5D. I like the quality of photos that are produced by all of these and as you can probably tell I want a Canon this time. But, I am not too sure if these are actually good cameras and they cost quite a bit! This is where you guys come in! I need your help! If you guys know of any good cameras, own any of the one's I mentioned or just have any input about great cameras please let me know! I NEED HELP PICKING THINGS IM SUPER INDECISIVE...

Sorry about the caps, sometimes when I start I just can't stop...haha :)

As always, thanks for reading and stay cheeky :)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...