Tuesday 17 September 2013

contests!

don't be fooled by the title of this post, i am not doing a contest for you guys just yet. but i've come to realize lately that my blog which i sort of started off as and hoped to be a beauty blog has turned into more of a travel blog, which i personally think fits me better since i travel lots and i love to blog about it. so i thought what i am about to talk to you all about is quite fitting for a travel blog! one of my friends just entered this contest run by Free and Easy Traveler called "100 day giveaway" on facebook and i thought it looked pretty rad. they're giving away 100 days of travel to a lucky winner and you can pick from a number of places like Indonesia, Peru, Thailand and Greece! *hearts in my eyes* so here's the thing, when you enter you get this url and if people click on it to enter as well, it gives you more chances to win, pretty sick, right? so i thought i'd post it on here for all of my lovely cc readers to check out and enter as well ;) and then get your own url's and post those on your facebook, twitter, and possibly blogs if you chose! it's free, why not enter?

here's my url
https://fnez.com/dream-trip/9ol2yfvd1qb37ch8

if you enter through my url thank you so much and good luck!

stay cheeky!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...