Friday 13 September 2013

l'oreal true match foundation review and life update


hello my cheeky chatters!

my, it feels as though it has been forever and a day since i have made a post. i wish i could say it was because i'm too busy with stuff in my life lately but i really don't have any excuse as to why i haven't posted in so long. anyways i've missed y'all!

now that i am finished with university and supposed to be starting my "grown up" life i feel overwhelmed by the pressure to get myself a good paying full time job, get a boyfriend/husband, and start a family. maybe i'm getting a little ahead of my self but i'm not one to stay relaxed and let all the pieces fall where they may. i am also being pestered by a mother who got married at 19, had her first baby at 22 and had two more by 26, to get my life going. most 21 year olds aren't thinking about having babies just yet but i've always wanted kids in my early twenties as well so that i'm not too much older than my children haha. i'm a tad nuts aren't i? i digress. yesterday i dropped off a few resumes at some local restaurants as i am looking for a waitressing job and while doing so i had the pleasure of meeting one of the restaurants manager's. he was very nice but leave it to awkward me to make an otherwise normal conversation into an uncomfortable one. when he first came over to me he had his one hand out, as if he was going to shake my hand, but i had my resume in my shaking hand. so as i went to put my resume into my other hand, it looked like he was going for my resume so then i got flustered and went to hand him it but then he went in for a handshake again! ugh. it was just awkward, but i guess that was on both our parts haha. i hope i hear back from them in the next couple of days, but if i don't, i'll know why! *hangs head in awkward shame*

let's get to the l'oreal true match foundation review shall we?

I hardly ever wear loads of make up and i was always a little hesitant to buy a foundation because i was fearful of it being too heavy and giving me the dreaded cake face. but i was watching one of BeyondBeautyStar's youtube videos called Watch Me Get Ready (video below) and she used l'oreal's true match foundation. it looked like it went on really nicely, it looked light and most importantly it looked natural!
so after watching this and seeing how good it looked on Claudia i went out and bought it, in a much lighter shade though because i'm as white as a piece of paper. my first impression of it was "wow, this looks too dark for me" (i got it in porcelain W1). but, surprisingly it went on very light in colour, light in weight, and made my skin look absolutely perfect. it stays on all day and you can't feel it on your skin at all. overall, i was very impressed with it and would encourage anyone looking for a light, natural looking foundation to try it! 

                                        

stay cheeky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...