Sunday 15 September 2013

new hair


what's going on cheeky chatters?

on saturday i went to get my hair done for the first time in a year...i know, gross. i had been thinking about doing something a little different with my hair since i haven't really done anything fun with it in years. when this whole ombre fad became popular it intrigued me. i love the way it looks and it's a style i could do on my ginger hair. i've always wanted to dye my hair but knew that i just wouldn't be able to deal with the up-keep of constantly dying my orange roots. ombre has no up-keep which is sweet. so, i have been going back and forth for the past two weeks deciding whether or not to go with the ombre or to just leave my hair the way it is. but also if i did end up doing ombre, would i do dark or light on the ends. i looked on the internet for pictures to see what either would look like and i honestly had so much trouble finding either! especially pictures with dark on the ends. so, at the last minute, after talking with my hair dresser i decided i wanted to do reverse ombre. not only because i felt like blonde on my ends would make my gingerness stand out more but also because i really haven't seen reverse ombre on anyone, and i like being the person who takes something popular but changes it slightly to make it unique ;). i also had my younger sister beside me getting BLUE put in her hair, so i felt like maybe i should be a little more adventurous like her haha anyways this is how my hair turned out!


i love it, it's so different from what i'm used to but i like the change! it's just what i was hoping it'd look like so props to my hairdresser, she's awesome. 

excuse my horribly messy dresser...

here's another picture to give you a better look at it. what do you guys think of it? i want to hear your honest opinions!

beautiful flower

also my hairdresser's daughter who is around 5 or 6 years old and is totally into art and knew i went to school for art, gave me this amazing painting she did! honestly how good is it!? that was probably the cutest/sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. i was so flattered. 

as always, thanks for reading:)

stay cheeky!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...