Wednesday 17 July 2013

Movie Talk


Hey CC Readers!

So if you remember, I mentioned in last week's post that I was going to the movies with my best friend a couple days ago to see Despicable Me 2 which was awesome and cute! But it got me thinking, maybe I should make a post about movies I love, and movies I want to see!

I don't know about you guys but I feel like I get asked the question "what's your favourite movie?" quite often...that is seriously the worst question in the world. I don't think I know one person who has just ONE favourite movie. I have many. I also wouldn't say I have a "type" of movie that I like, for example I don't just like comedies or action movies, I like a wide array of films. I do however have a slight obsession with kids movies, they are my favourite, especially Disney movies, they just make me feel like a kid again!

Here is a list of my fav Disney movies (these aren't in order of favourites, they're just random)

1. The Lion King (I cry every time I watch this)
2. Robin Hood (awesome flick)
3. Mary Poppins (she's so cool)
4. Sleeping Beauty (I wanted to be Aurora)
5. Peter Pan (I wished I could fly like him and now I wish I could go to neverland)
6. The Santa Clause (I love Christmas movies..)
7. Hocus Pocus (actually I like holiday movies in general)
8. Pocahontas (she's the s***)
9. Toy Story 1 and 3 (loooooooooooooove)
10. Tarzan (so cute)
11. Finding Nemo (sad but awesome)
12. Monsters Inc. (who doesn't like monsters?)



......perhaps I should end that list there, I have many more though ;)

I also really like movies with aliens and powers and stuff like that! I love all 3 Men in Black movies, all the X-Men movies, and all the Harry Potter movies. I can watch all of them forever and ever. I also have an obsession with the movie Tangled, I don't know if it's possible to be jealous of a cartoon but I want to be Rapunzel UGH SHE'S JUST SO FLIPPING BEAUTIFUL AND HER HAIR... please.



Recently I saw the movie ParaNorman which came out a year or two ago I believe? maybe it was this year but anyway I love it so much! I love stuff with Mediums I just think that shiz is so cool, have you guys seen Theresa Caputo the Long Island Medium (her show makes me cry like a little baby), well this movie is like a kids version of that show, only with ZOMBIES which I also love love love. (Walking Dead is one of my favourite shows of all time!!)

This post is getting a little erratic. It's hard for me to talk about all my favourite movies because there are just so many! I'm even throwing the odd tv series in there! So before this post gets outta hand I think I'll just finish off by giving y'all a couple movies I'm looking to see this year!

1. After Earth

Now I'm not really a fan of Jaden Smith but I do like Will as an actor. I saw the trailer for this movie and it looks sick!


2. World War Z



I AM SO SCARED THIS IS GOING TO BE OUT OF THEATRES BEFORE I GET A CHANCE TO SEE IT CAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE ESPECIALLY GOOD TO WATCH IN THEATRES. But yaaa...I really want to see this. I like zombies in case you can't tell...

3. The Wolverine

Hugh Jackman. That is all.

Let me know of some of your favourite movies, movies you've seen recently or movies you want to see! I'd love to read and answer your lovely comments!

Stay Cheeky!

*I do not own any of the pictures used in this post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...