Friday 12 July 2013

Plans


Hey CC Readers!

This week hasn't been super exciting or anything but I was lucky enough to get this week off work! So yay for that! haha. My older sister and her fiance have been waiting for their new house to be built for about 2 years now and this week it was finally supposed to be done so I took off work to help them move all their stuff in. Unfortunately, their builders kept pushing the date that they were supposed to be done, even though they had pushed the date back a year already! But, my sister wouldn't take their "we're not finished yet" as an answer and made them work their butts off to finally finish it. Last night they got everything done so today is MOVING DAY. I'm happy to have my sister living so close to me again, it's been a while since our family has all lived this close to each other, with my sister and her fiance living in a different city, and me living away at school we were always sort of far from each other. On top of that, it's my sister's fiance's birthday tomorrow as well so she wants to throw a freaking birthday party for him whilst still moving in. I guess it'll be a party amongst boxes but that's all good.  

On Sunday before I go back to work I'm getting together with my best friend and roommate who I haven't seen in a couple weeks. I'm not used to not seeing her every single day, she's basically my sister from another mister not to sound super lame. I was with her every single day from grade 7 to grade 12 and then lived with her through university, so I am honestly having separation anxiety, I don't know what to do without my partner in crime! When she's back at school next year and the year after that and I'm stuck at home working I'll probably get depressed...not for real but I'll definitely be missing her! Anyways, it'll be nice to see her again this weekend, we're going to see Despicable Me 2! What do you mean it's a kids movie.....

literally me and my best friend
What are you guys doing this week or this summer? Leave a comment I'd love to hear what y'all are up to!

Stay Cheeky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...