Monday 8 July 2013

My Weekend

Hola!

This weekend I went up to Muskoka which was nice and somewhat fun! I was there with my mom, sister, great aunt and uncle, my second cousin and his wife, so there really wasn't anyone there my age except my sister. Which was fine of course, it just would've been more fun with my friends, you know? Anyways, the weather was nice for at least one day, so we took advantage of the sun and swam most of the day which was great. Then as the sun set me and my sister sat in Muskoka chairs on the dock and chit chatted, it was nice.

We ended the night with a boat ride around the lake and the next morning we were on the road back home again. Good thing too because it started to rain. We were only there for a little bit but it was nice to get away from the city for a little while. This morning I was back to work, but on a happier side note I FINALLY FINISHED MY ONLINE CLASS SO I'M OFFICIALLY DONE SCHOOL FOREVER NOW! weeeeee!

What were you guys up too this weekend?

**Also, if you would like to follow me just click "Join this Site" on the right hand side of the side bar or follow me on Bloglovin' orrr with Google +, I'd love to know if at least someone is reading what I'm writing :)

Stay Cheeky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...