Friday 26 July 2013

sunday brunch

my family is very close and we like to have little family outings anytime that we can. last weekend my younger sister, my mom, my granddad and i all went out for some sunday brunch at a cute little restaurant called the dutch mill. this is just down the street from my mom's house and i love going there. its so rustic and unique. its a mixture of shopping and food--that's the perfect mixture if you ask me. they have the best food, it's so simple and just like home-cooking. 

knick knacks
we always love coming here because of the awesome food and because of it's comfy atmosphere. it's just a lovely place to chit chat and catch up with the family.

sister
mom
and my younger sister couldn't resist leaving without getting an old fashioned bottle of coca-cola. they are so quaint i just love them.  


stay cheeky!

*all photos in this post belong to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...